ALIGNER ADVISORY BOARDS
To allow broad participation of practitioners, researchers, industry professionals, policymakers and members of civil society, ALIGNER makes use of its Law Enforcement Agency Advisory Board and its Scientific, Industrial and Ethics Advisory Board. Members of these advisory boards can participate in project workshops, provide feedback and guidance on activities and outcomes of the project, and will act as information conduits between the project and other stakeholders.
Individual experts can become members of ALIGNER’s advisory boards by declaring interest via the online form below. After a positive review of the declaration of interest, CBRNE Ltd. – as manager of ALIGNER’s advisory boards – will contact prospective advisory board members with initial instructions and further information.
In addition to its two advisory boards, ALIGNER maintains a liaison group with other research projects that cover topics connected to the topics of ALIGNER.
Law Enforcement Agency Advisory Board (LEAAB)
The LEAAB gathers professionals from policing and law enforcement, security professionals, customs agencies, and other law enforcement agencies. Its members provide ALIGNER with information on capacity enhancement needs and other requirements for the use if AI in law enforcement.
- France | Gendarmerie Nationale | École Nationale Supérieure de la Police
- Ireland | An Garda Síochána
- Lithuana | Lithuanian Cybercrime Center of Excellence for Training, Research and Education
- The Netherlands | Dutch Royal Marechaussee
- Poland | Police Academy in Szczytno
- Sweden | Swedish Customs Authority | Swedish National Courts Administration
- United Kingdom | Police Service of Northern Ireland | Roke Manor | West Midlands Police | West Yorkshire Police | City of London Police
Scientific, Industrial and Ethics Advisory Board (SIEAB)
The SIEAB consists of researchers, industry professionals, ethicists and civil society representatives, and academia. Its members provides ALIGNER with input on current developments from industry and research.
- Belgium | Center for Applied Molecular Technologies
- France | EU project FIRE-IN | French National Fire Officers Academy
- Germany | Technische Universität Hamburg | Global Organization for Security and Intelligence | Institute for Security Policy at Kiel University | Bundeswehr University Munich | Mittweida University of Applied Sciences | German Police University
- Greece | Institute of Communication and Computer Systems
- Italy | Engineering | Studio Filippi | University of Campania | Zanasi and Partners
- Ireland | Clarity Research
- Kosovo | University of Prishtina
- Portugal | University of Porto | TEKEVER
- Romania | Centre for Advanced Research in Management and Ethics
- Sweden | Umea University | University of Linkoping
- United Kingdom | Living PlanIT | Aston Lark Ltd | Zenzium Ltd | University of Reading | Symbiosys | Intrepid Minds | Middlesex University London | Griffeye Technologies
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Grant Agreement no. 101020574.